Saturday, 27 February 2010

Los Castaños is still here despite the silence!

Sorry, sorry! I entice you to read my blog and then abandon you for weeks on end. But, Los Castaños is still here and I am bursting with tales to tell, so please give me a few days to get myself organised.

We have been to Marrakech for a four-day break - it was fantastic as Morocco always is. So accessible too that we wonder why we don't pop over for a reality check more often. We flew from Sevilla via Ryanair which, as it was only just over an hour in the air, was bearable.

Hang in there, I'll be back once we recover from Dia de Andalucia tomorrow. Big party in Cartajima, singing and dancing and eating and drinking which of course we have been deprived of on our travels.

I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome your comments, suggestions, advice, and ideas. Please use this comments facility to keep in touch.