Sunday, 12 September 2010

I long for a real comment!

I must get at least twenty comments every day on my blog posts but they are all hilariously inapt.

Somebody said "ha are you really serious about this?" in response to my video about how to make a Spanish Tortilla, 

A walk in the Sierra de las Nieves prompted this: "Hi there, I identified your webpage via Google although looking for very first aid for any heart attack and your publish looks very useful for me." Ha!

My erudite analysis of why Spanish windows have iron bars on them elicited "a great way to make tons of money online writing blog"


My tongue-in-cheek posting about Shopping and Sightseeing in Cartajima, prompted this incredible response: "Thank you for share very good info. Your website is goodI am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. (Cheek!) Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched everywhere and just couldn’t find. What a perfect site. Like this website your website is one of my new favs.I like this info shown and it has given me some sort of commitment to succeed for some reason, so thanks."


I love this one. My article on the Balinese Feast in the Andalucian Mountains prompted the hilarious comment "Another tragedy in the making. I guess we won’t stop unless we have destroyed everything."

I would really love to believe all the nice things this person said about the Rocky Road to Ronda: "Thanks a bunch for this guidance fabulous write-up; this is the sort of component that keeps me though out the day.I’ve long been wanting around on your web site soon after I over heard about them from a close friend and was thrilled when I was capable of unearth it immediately after looking for some time. Being a serious blogger, I’m delighted to determine other people taking gumption and giving towards the neighborhood. I just desired to review to exhibit my gratitude for your personal post as it’s incredibly inviting, and many freelancers will not get the credit score they deserve. I’m confident I’ll be back again and can deliver some of my good friends."


These pseudo comments come from people with websites promoting contraceptive methods,
penis enlargement, sites with "information" about different medical conditions.but mostly how to get rich quick by posting to other people's blogs.

A peddler of diet pills commented on the Sierra de las Nieves walk, "I can’t say that I believe the entire post in general. Could you please show me what study material you have used when writing this blog post (magazines, textbooks, articles etc.)?"

Live sex chat said "Thank you." That was nice.

"Considerably, the post is actually the greatest on this precious topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the extraordinary lucidity in your writing. I will immediately grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates." I love such enthusiasm about my walk in the Sierra de las Nieves! Unfortunately I got exactly the same comment from several others. I was downcast.


Considering the appalling English used by all commenters, I was a bit miffed by one saying "You’re polishing yor skill as a writer. Carry on!"

But I long for a proper comment. Please somebody, say something!

1 comment:

  1. My fondest memories of Spain are at Los Castanos, and exploring the area with John and Di. You'd be hard pressed to find a more idyllic setting than Cartijima, or more hospitable hosts!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome your comments, suggestions, advice, and ideas. Please use this comments facility to keep in touch.